segunda-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2011

Everything is Possible

I don't know how to start this new blog speaking the language that I'm still learning and don't know if the people who were born in an english country and for sure speaks very well in english will understand me properly, an english that comes from a portuguese person.[kkkk]. But we know that in life, in the same way that to conquer something depend of our strength and our determination, for me to write this new blog in english it's going to be a great challenge but that I'm sure I'm going getting there! The Bibles says that everything is possible for those who believe. But why do there are many people who have a great dream inside of themselves don't know how to achive it? The answer is simple without middle ground: Fear and Doubt! 
This is the great weapon that is preventing many people, mainly the youths to conquer their dreams and to belive in themselves. The strength is inside of us and no one will make our dreams to become real. If you don't do your part and to fight with "nails and teeth" you will never get there my friends! Think about it! Don't lose the opportunity that you have in your hands to conquer EVERYTHING that you wish! I started to learn english (and I'm still learning) without any preocupation to learn the grammatical rules but what I wanted at that moment was to learn english whatever the cost but the sure was inside of me that one day I was going to speak this langauge fluently. [and I'm getting there with or without grammatical rules] kkkk. The desire that was inside of me was so highest that I didn't measure efforts to learn daily english and above everything I won all the doubts and bad words that come from "friends" and the circumstances of life saying to me that I'll not get there, I'm nothing, I'm boring, it's a crazy dream, this, that, whatever you think! As I told you, I'm still learning english but one thing that I know is that I'll get there and will speak english one day fluently. Do you know why? Because the strength is inside of me. The dertermination is not dead inside of me and while there is life, there is hope! So, don't bury your dreams youths. Believe that you CAN, even because the Bible says: "I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you..." [I John 2;14]. DON'T GIVE UP! 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário